Elite Homes, a subsidiary of Arbor Home, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is seeking a motivated professional to join its Office Management team. The ideal individual provides excellent customer service to Elite Homes’ buyers, vendors, and employees.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Manages utility meter schedule including setting up new meters and ensuring timely payment of utility bills
- Accurately processes invoices and purchase orders per direction of AP Coordinator
- Assist with weekly check run, including printing checks, obtaining signatures, and ensuring prompt delivery
- Oversees ordering for office supplies for home office and model homes
- Maintains various schedules for department heads including company phone list and superintendent job list
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in accounts payable or customer service
- Experience with Accounts Payable programs (Timberline a plus)
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k match
- Paid Holidays / Vacation
- Training / Certification reimbursement
Elite Homes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Position: Admin Assistant/ Receptionist
Supports: AP Coordinator/ Controller