COVID-19 UPDATE (June 11, 2020)
Like many of you, we are navigating the unfolding COVID-19 pandemic with the safety and well-being of our employees, trade partners, homebuyers and homeowners as our highest priority. Please know that we have plans in place to prepare for the needs of homebuyers and homeowners who depend on us.
As a community builder and local employer, we are committed to standing united with the local health authorities and the global community in taking recommended precautions – and with that, we have amplified health and safety measures for our employees, homebuyers and homeowners as outlined below.
- Our Sales Centers are now open 7 days a week for walk in traffic, however, we do encourage everyone to schedule appointments in advance so we can limit the number for customers at the sales centers during the same time. This will also allow our team to ask the appropriate Covid-19 Screening questions prior to visiting the community.
- We have multiple online tools available for your convenience, such as video tours of our furnished models and Design Center. We also offer Live Chat with our Online Sales Counselor where you can interact with a live person via the online platform. Please visit www.Elitebuilthomes.com for details.
- We are reducing the number of attendees at scheduled sales center, construction, and design center appointments to the individual on title and their spouse. We kindly ask that you make childcare arrangements for children.
- All Visitors to the Sales Center will now be asked for their contact information for our community customer log in case we need to reach back out to them at a later date.
- We have also taken the necessary precautions for our construction and warranty teams who are working individually in a controlled environment. Homes are continuing to be built and production levels remain steady, but we will contact customers should anything change.
- If you or a family member currently living with you are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms, If you have traveled outside of the country last two weeks, or if you have tested positive for Covid-19, please reschedule your appointment for when you are symptom-free.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are also in place with an increase in the frequency of high touchpoint cleaning and availability of hand-sanitizing for any guest.
- If your home is currently under construction the sales and construction team will be in contact weekly with updates.
- We prefer that all non-essential construction meetings be done virtually. This will help minimize the amount of people in the community and help keep everyone safe. Any additional in person meetings must be approved in advance with the Project Manager.
- The warranty department is now fully operational and is accepting tickets through our website. Please note that employees and vendors will confirm that customers are symptom free prior to visiting the home. Currently we are working through a high volume of aged tickets, and we will continue to resolve them for everyone as quickly as possible.
As part of your homeowner journey, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with many of our team members – and we assure you that we’ve taken the appropriate measures to help ensure their health and safety. Know that employees who are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms are asked to remain at home, and those who have traveled to affected areas are required to self-isolate to ensure no symptoms are developing before returning to work.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any member of our Sales Team directly for clarification.