Like many of you, we are navigating the unfolding COVID-19 pandemic with the safety and well-being of our employees, trade partners, homebuyers and homeowners as our highest priority. Please know that we have plans in place to prepare for the needs of homebuyers and homeowners who depend on us.
As a community builder and local employer, we are committed to standing united with the local health authorities and the global community in taking recommended precautions – and with that, we have amplified health and safety measures for our employees, homebuyers and homeowners as outlined below.
- Our Sales Centers will remain open Wednesday-Sunday and will be closed on Mondays & Tuesdays. Customers interested in purchasing a new Elite home may schedule an appointment for a one-on-one meeting with a New Home Sales Professional.
- We have multiple online tools available for your convenience, such as video tours of our furnished model and Design Center. We also offer Live Chat with our Online Sales Counselor where you can interact with a live person via the online platform. Please visit www.Elitebuilthomes.com for details.
- We are reducing the number of attendees at scheduled sales center, construction, and design center appointments to the individual on title and their spouse. We kindly ask that you make childcare arrangements for children.
- All Visitors to the Sales Center will now be asked for their contact information in our community customer log in case we need to reach back out to them at a later date.
- We have also taken the necessary precautions for our construction and warranty teams who are working individually in a controlled environment. Homes are continuing to be built and production levels remain steady, but we will contact customers should anything change.
- If you or a family member currently living with you are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms, If you have traveled outside of the country last two weeks, or if you have tested positive for Covid-19, please reschedule your appointment for when you are symptom-free.
- If you are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment for when you are symptom-free.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols are also in place with an increase in the frequency of high touchpoint cleaning and availability of hand-sanitizing for any guest.
- If your home is currently under construction the sales and construction team will be in contact twice per week with updates. All construction appointments for now will be done remotely as we ask everyone to NOT visit the communities. This will help minimize the amount of people in the community and help keep everyone safe.
- All non-essential warranty tickets have been place on hold until April 13th, at this time we we re-evaluate the situation.
As part of your homeowner journey, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with many of our team members – and we assure you that we’ve taken the appropriate measures to help ensure their health and safety. Know that employees who are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms are asked to remain at home, and those who have traveled to affected areas are required to self-isolate to ensure no symptoms are developing before returning to work.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any member of our Sales Team directly for clarification.