A solid home requires a solid foundation; an upstanding builder with deep roots and an impeccable reputation. For over 40 years, Elite Homes has solidified itself as that company, making us a trusted partner through the most significant changes in a home buyer’s life.
Our commitment to excellence is our commitment to our buyers. We understand that we’re not just building their house. We’re building their home, their sanctuary, a place for family gatherings and celebrations. We work tirelessly to make their dream home a reality.
Working in the homebuilding industry is a rewarding experience that allows you to be a part of a team that delivers that dream. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage the business and its team members, acquire land, develop land, provide customer service, and have accounting and administrative functions that support our business operations.
Summary of Position Requirements
Answer all customer care telephone calls and inquiries as necessary. Process and administer all customer care and quality assurance related paper work and information. Maintain customer care records as directed and support department activities. Schedule 30 Day follow up appointments and assist Warranty Technicians with scheduling and follow up as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the management and implementation of processes and procedures to provide outstanding customer service
- Receive and process homeowner inquiries in a timely manner per established policies
- If required, maintain customer care work authorization’s and back charges
- Get supervisor approval on all customer care work authorizations and invoices
- Obtain and distribute trade partner list for each community for use by Customer Care Representative
- Collect up‑to‑date service ticket status information, input to computer and distribute weekly/monthly service reports as directed
- Develop and/or maintain a filing system for special projects and individual homesites that permits quick access to all previous correspondence, and related data
- Maintain inventory of customer care forms
- Order office supplies for the Customer Care Department and Customer Care Representatives
- Assist Customer Care Representatives with scheduling of trade partners and homeowner appointments, when necessary
- Update and distribute after hours on call personnel/assignments
- Support customer care and/or construction staff as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Qualifications – Education and Experience Requirements
- Two (2) years customer service experience, preferably with a homebuilder
- High school diploma or GED required
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organizational skills
- Minimum 50 WPM. Must be accurate for data entry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Ability to work under deadlines and multi-task
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
Life at Elite Homes
Elite Homes offers excellent benefits reflecting our strong commitment to all our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Vacation and Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Background and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States.