Every Elite Home
Is a Power Saver
Elite cares about your home, your wallet and the environment. That’s why every Elite-built Home is a POWER SAVER home. A range of energy efficient and environmentally-friendly features are standard in every home, enabling you to increase your savings, while decreasing your environmental impact.
What’s Inside an Elite Power Saver Home?
Elite builds with many energy efficient and environmentally friendly products standard in every home.
- GE® Appliances
- Tyvek® Air and Water Vapor Barrier
- LED Lighting
- Air Sealing
- PEX Water Lines
- Heat & Glo® Fireplace
- Pella Low-E Windows
- Trane® 14 SEER HVAC System
- Blown in R-13 Cellulose Wall Insulation
- Blown in R-40 Cellulose Ceiling Insualtion
Elite Power Saver Homes can significantly reduce energy loss keeping your home the ideal temperature (and your energy bill low) all year round. New technologies provide healthier indoor air quality, safer drinking water and spaces so you can rest assured your home is safe for the whole family.
New Is Greener
Enjoy comfortable living as soon as you move into your Elite Home. Our homes are virtually draft-free. Temperature is consistent and easily adjusted for your comfort.
Elite Homes minimizes or does not use building products that emit chemical fumes or contain toxins. New technologies provide healthier indoor air quality, safer drinking water and spaces so you can rest assured your home is safe for the whole family.
Elite Power Saver Homes have many benefits that only well-designed, properly-engineered and quality-built new homes can provide. Our new homes can significantly reduce energy loss keeping your home the ideal temperature (and your energy bill low) all year round.
How Energy Efficient Is Your Current Home?
Your current home wasn’t necessarily constructed using the latest building technology and materials. This means your home might not contain the most energy-efficient appliances and living spaces available. You may also have outdated building techniques and materials in your home.
A new energy-efficient home saves you money on utility costs, reduces your impact on the environment and creates a more comfortable environment for you and your family.
Ask Yourself These Questions
- How good are my doors and windows? New windows mean better insulation and efficiency. Every Elite Home comes with Pella Low-E glass double hung windows. This means that your energy bills will be lower and your windows are easier to clean.
- How outdated is my HVAC? Energy Star recommends you consider replacing your heat pump or AC if it is older than 10 years. High-efficiency units can save up to 20 percent on heating and cooling costs.
- How old are those appliances? Thanks to tighter restrictions on energy use (and in some cases, water use), appliances today are much more efficient than their predecessors.
- How outdated is my water heater? Newer water heaters are better insulated and more efficient.
- Are my lights LED? LED bulbs last 20 times longer and give off more light while using much less energy.
- Is my insulation up to par? Without proper insulation more than half your home’s heat will escape through the roof and walls.
- Do I need all this space? Right-size your life with a home that is large enough for your lifestyle. Extra Space means more maintenance, more energy to heat and cool and more things to clean. Whether just starting off or downsizing, our garden homes are specifically designed with you in mind. Giving you just what you need…a right-sized home.
If you didn’t like the answers to these questions then it may be time for you to consider upgrading your lifestyle in a new Elite Power Saver Home.