A solid home requires a solid foundation, an upstanding builder with deep roots and an impeccable reputation. For over 40 years, Elite Homes has solidified itself as that company, making us a trusted partner through the most significant changes in a home buyer’s life.
Our commitment to excellence is our commitment to our buyers. We understand that we are not just building their house. We are building their home, their sanctuary, a place for family gatherings and celebrations. We work tirelessly to make their dream home a reality.
Arbor Homes, the largest homebuilder in Indiana, and the owner of Elite Homes, one of the largest builders in Louisville since 1976, and a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is seeking a motivated and experienced professional for the role of “Online Community Specialist.” This is an opportunity to be a part of an exciting work environment with a growing company who highly values its employees.
- Create a positive interactive experience for our internet customers using phone, email and online live chat.
- Provide immediate email or telephone response to all internet customer requests with a targeted goal of 5 minutes or less or less turnaround for all initial correspondence.
- Educate internet customers on current and future community and product offerings, effectively creating desire to visit our model homes and set a sales appointment.
- Qualify all leads before setting up appointment with Sales Manager.
- Assist in distributing electronic marketing collateral to prospective customers who visit the Elite Homes and Arbor Homes websit.
- Effectively manage the internet customer database.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Managers in developing tracking and reporting tools to manage the internet prospecting process and provide feedback and results of daily and weekly activities
- Review the website community page and quick move in page content and advise the Marketing and Sale Department of any necessary updates needed.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing Departments on the results of marketing e-blast campaigns or other internet-based marketing initiatives
- Have a competent understanding of all selling areas Arbor is building in, their product and community offerings at all times and be responsible for updating the online sales binder weekly if needed.
- Become an expert on Elite Homes and Arbor’s CRM, campaigns, web chat, etc. to support on-line sale initiatives.
- Assist with new community launches by building interest lists for “Coming Soon” communities
- Continually providing e-mails and phone calls to prospects that have not purchased. Weekly and monthly follow to be defined when meeting with regional Manager on traffic follow up.
- Attend Realtor functions, and grand openings when appropriate
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Regional Sales and V.P of Sales and Marketing.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using sales contact management databases
- Solid planning and multi-tasking skills
- The ability and inclination to work with mobile communication devices
- Weekend availability is required
- Understanding mortgage process and available programs/ability to pre-qualify
Elite Homes, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.