A solid home requires a solid foundation, an upstanding builder with deep roots and an impeccable reputation. For over 40 years, Elite Homes has solidified itself as that company, making us a trusted partner through the most significant changes in a home buyer’s life.
Our commitment to excellence is our commitment to our buyers. We understand that we’re not just building their house. We’re building their home, their sanctuary, a place for family gatherings and celebrations. We work tirelessly to make their dream home a reality.
Working in the homebuilding industry is a rewarding experience that allows you to be a part of a team that delivers that dream. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage the business and its team members, acquire land, develop land, provide customer service, and have accounting and administrative functions that support our business operations.
Summary of Position Requirements
Responds to and handles customer care requests professionally and as quickly as possible. Responsible for evaluating requests, scheduling trades to complete work, issuing service requests and purchase orders, expedite repairs and ensure homeowner satisfaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages completion of quality home repairs within standards set by company and industry specifications
- Respond to homeowner service calls as assigned by the Customer Care Coordinator and/or Area Construction Manager
- Contact homeowner within 24 hours and inspect calls within 72 hours after receiving service request
- Evaluates homeowner request to determine whether repair is warrantable or the responsibility of homeowner
- Monitors business partners work for completion and satisfaction of repairs
- Open and close Web Requests, Service Requests and Work orders, as needed
- Completes minor home repairs; obtains customer’s approval/signature for completed service requests
- Monitors status reports for accuracy
- Expedites emergency repairs
- Assists in maintaining community standards
- Perform 30 day post close homeowner Follow Ups
- Participates in rotation of After Hour on Call
Qualifications – Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School or GED required
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required, preferably with a homebuilder
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills, communicate effectively, and understand technical aspects of residential construction
- Able to analyze problems, determine solutions, and produce desired outcome
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
Life at Elite Homes
Elite Homes offers excellent benefits reflecting our strong commitment to all our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Vacation and Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Background and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States.